AgBASE Buyer and Seller Protection Program
AgBASE B2B Buyer's and Seller's Protection Plan
B2B Purchase Process:
- Buyer Searches for Desired Product
- Buyer Orders Wholesale Product Online
- Buyer Makes Secure Payment via credit/debit cared, wire transfer or your bank's ACH service.
- Seller (Supplier) Ships Product Ordered
- Shipper and Buyer Confirms Delivery
- Seller (Supplier) Receives Buyer’s Payment
- Purchase Funds (money) are only released to the Seller (supplier) following a 24 hours inspection period after the shipper confirms your delivery.
The buyer has 24 hours to inspect product delivered and file complaint with AgBASE of shipment damage and /or non-compliance. The Supplier (Seller) receives funds only AFTER the shipper has confirmed delivery and the 24 hour inspecdtion period.
- Refunds are Available with Unsatisfactory Order.
A full refund will be provided to the buyer if your order does not arrive. If the order that you received is not as described, you can negotiate with the supplier for a partial refund. AgBASE is always available to mediate if you have an order dispute.
- Your Credit Card or Other Payment Method Details are Never Exposed.
Your payment information is protected by Comodo, the highest encryption technology commercially available. When you register or sign on to our site, we verify that our Internet browser is running Secure Socket Layer 3.0 (SSL) or higher.
- Payment Protection Free of Charge
All shipments will be fully insured and paid for by the Seller.
How it Works:
1. Submit a Refund Request and at the Same Time Try Negotiating with the Seller (supplier).
If you are not satisfied with your order (e.g. the item that your ordered did not arrive or is not as described), you can make a Refund Request. At the same time, try to negotiate with the supplier to reach agreeable terms for a refund. Most trade disputes happen because of misunderstandings. Any refund made will complete the transaction.
2. Still no agreement? Apply for Mediation.
If no agreement has been reached, you can apply for mediation from AgBASE 10 days after you’ve made an initial Refund Request.
3. AgBASE will mediate the buyer's Claim
AgBASE will contact both you and the seller (supplier) and mediate based on the evidence provided. All decisions made by AgBASE are final.
1. All transactions on AgBASE that adhere to our Terms and Conditions Agreement are eligible.
2. All transactions made on AgBASE using our third-party Trust Account Services (Details Below).
Currently, we only support credit card payments for transactions up to $5,000 with payment options for larger transactions including T/T Wire and your bank's ACH service. If a buyer request any other payment options other than these two services, please Contact Us with specific details of proposed transaction.
- Payment will only be released from the Trust Account to the supplier 24 hours after the shipper confirms and you have accepted delivery of your order.
- Track delivery will be used with unique tracking number on the shipping company's website.
- Credit card details for every transaction are verified by www,myvirtualmerchant.com.
- AgBASE only asks you to ship the order after we confirm payment has been received
GUIDES FOR SAFE BUYING
- All customs-related charges or duties are paid by buyers. To avoid delays in your delivery, please check your local customs law for a list of prohibited / taxable items.
- When placing your order, please confirm every detail such as color, size, quantity, etc. Make sure you provide the correct delivery address.
- When your order has arrived, please examine the packaging for any defect or loss before signing for it. After signing for the order, please examine the items carefully within 24 hours. If the items are not as described, you can make a Refund Request.
- Please save a copy of all online transaction history, emails, etc. of your correspondence with AgBASE.